- 0 kr
Terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") apply between Adentia AB 556525-0296 (the "Company") and you who place an order from us through www.adentia.com (the "Website"). Detailed contact details and other information about the Company can be found on the Website. The terms and conditions apply only to you who are a consumer and who fulfil your order and thus purchase an item from us through the Website.
- If you are a private individual, you need to be over 16 years of age and not be under guardianship. If you are under the age of 18, the consent of your guardians is required to order with us.
- We may change these Terms at any time, but the changes you approved at the time of your purchase always apply to that purchase. All changes will be made to the latest published version of the Terms on the Website. Changes will take effect from the time you have accepted the Terms, i.e. when you make a new purchase.
2. Contract and order
- In order to make a purchase through the Website, you must accept the Terms.
- After receiving the order, the Company will send you an order confirmation as soon as possible by e-mail confirming the order. Purchase agreements are only entered into when the Company has confirmed the order in writing and you have received the order confirmation by e-mail.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order, for example if you have entered incorrect information or the order cannot be fulfilled due to final sale.
- Please note that we never re-list products that are temporarily out of stock. Such products must be reordered at another time.
3. Product information m.m.
- We reserve the right for the final sale of products as well as any image or typos on the Website, in advertisements or other marketing materials and product descriptions. The Company has the right to correct such errors, to change or update the information on the Website and to continuously implement product changes and improvements on the Website.
- Images on the Website showing products, advertisements and other promotional materials shall be exclusively seen as illustrations and not a specification of the product's characteristics, features, origin, or warranty. The Company is not responsible for information on the Website that comes from a third party.
- The content of the Website is protected by copyright. Product names and logos may also be protected by trademark law or under market law. This means that trademarks, trade names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without the prior written consent of the Company.
4. Prices and payment
- When ordering, the prices stated on the Website at the time of the order apply, unless otherwise expressly agreed or if the circumstances do not obviously give rise to otherwise. All prices are stated in Swedish kronor (SEK) or Euro (EUR) and for private persons inclusive of applicable VAT and for others exclusive of applicable VAT. Prices do not include any payment and shipping fees, which are stated separately. The total price of the order is displayed before you complete the order and in the order confirmation.
- The Company strives for the Website to contain accurate information as far as possible. However, we reserve the right that the Site may contain typos and incorrect prices and we are not bound by prices that you realized or should have realized were incorrect. If an incorrect price has been entered for an ordered product, we will notify you and await any approval of the corrected price before the order is deemed approved.
- You can pay for your purchase through the payment options and according to the separate payment terms set out on the Website. We reserve the right not to always offer all payment methods or change payment methods if, for some reason, what you have chosen does not work at the time of purchase.
5. Promotions, discount codes and other offers
- The Company may from time to time conduct promotions, discount codes and other offers for various products ("Offers"). For products covered by such Offers, the preferential price or terms apply for the limited period specified in connection with the current Offer or as far as stock lasts. Otherwise, these Terms apply.
- Offers cannot be combined with other discounts unless expressly stated otherwise. Upon termination or revocation of the Offer, these Terms shall apply in full to the products previously covered by the Offer.
6. Abandoned shopping cart
- If you have placed items in the shopping cart without placing an order, we will send you a remember list by email of the products you have put in the shopping cart provided that you:
- is a customer and has not opposed marketing from us;
- otherwise you have consented to receive marketing from us.
- You can decline marketing at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" in the email you receive.
- You can recreate your shopping cart at any time with any product you've added to your shopping cart. If you don't want to recreate your shopping cart, you don't need to take any action. The price and availability of the products are based on the prices and availability that applied when you placed the products in the shopping cart. We therefore reserve the right to change the prices in connection with different Offers and for final sales.
- Shipping costs will apply when ordering unless expressly stated in connection with your order. More information about the delivery options we offer can be found on the Website. Please note that restrictions may apply to the various options.
- Delivery time may vary depending on the option you choose. The expected delivery time is stated on the Website and will be shown to you during the ordering process.
- Unless otherwise specifically agreed, delivery takes place no later than 30 days after the Company has confirmed the order in writing through the order confirmation. Please note that delivery times are approximate and deviations from these may occur. If your order is delayed, you will be notified of this.
- Before delivery takes place, you will in certain cases receive a notification indicating where and when your order will be collected or received. You are responsible for receiving or redeeming your order for the time specified in the notification. Packages to private individuals are primarily collected in person with a valid ID and order number. For unresolved orders, we have the right to charge a fee of SEK 250 for our handling cost of the order and for the return shipping to us.
8. Right of withdrawal for private individuals
- When purchasing products from the Website, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason, except as stated below. If you wish to use your right of withdrawal, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the ordered product (the "Withdrawal Period").
- When you make your purchase through the Website, you have the right to open the packaging and examine the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you are satisfied with it. If and to the extent that the product is handled to a greater extent than is necessary to determine its characteristics or function, the Company has the right to deduct the impairment of the amount that the Company will refund you. The amount of the deduction corresponds to the depreciation of the product compared to the original value of the product.
- Please note that some products are not covered by the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following types of products:
- goods that have been manufactured according to your instructions or that have otherwise been given a clear personal touch;
- broken seal goods which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons;
- a product that can rapidly deteriorate or become too old;
- audio or video recordings (such as a CD) or broken-seal computer programs; or
- digital content delivered by other means than on a physical medium (e.g. computer programs, applications, games, music, videos or texts where access is made by download from or streaming).
- By accepting the Terms, you agree that the right of withdrawal does not apply to digital content delivered by other means than on a physical medium.
- In connection with an order for a product for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, you will receive clear information about this. If an item has been sealed, you must not break the seal if you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. The right to repent thus ceases when you break the seal. Sealing also refers to technical sealing (e.g. serial number).
- If you wish to use your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear message to the Company before the Withdrawal Period has expired. For smooth handling, the message should include your name, address, order number, order date, email address, and which products you regret if the order contains multiple products. The message can be sent via our complaint and return form.
- Products must be sent to us without undue delay and at least no later than 14 days after the date on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. The withdrawal period shall be deemed to have been respected if you return the goods before the expiry of this fortnight. When returning products covered by the right of withdrawal, you must pay the cost of return shipping and be responsible for the condition of the returned product from the time you receive the product until we receive it. We therefore recommend that the product be shipped in original packaging and well packed with traceable shipment.
- If you regret your purchase, we will refund all payments we received from you, including delivery costs (but this does not include additional delivery costs as a result of choosing any mode of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery we offer). The refund will be made without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date we were notified of your decision to cancel your purchase. Refunds are made via the payment method you chose when ordering unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, the refund will cost you nothing. We will have to wait for the refund until we have received the item back from you or until you have submitted proof that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
9. Open purchase for private individuals
- In addition to the statutory right of withdrawal, the Company offers all customers open purchase for 14 days and exchange rights. Returns shall be made to the Company and handled in the manner set out in item 8 above.
- For the products covered by the warranty, the warranty period and other conditions are set out in order for you to be able to claim the warranty in connection with the respective product description on the Website.
- In order to claim the guarantee, the relevant proof of purchase, receipt and packing slip must accompany the complaint. Please note that special warranty terms may apply to products for different suppliers and manufacturers. Therefore, pay attention to this when reading the product description that applies to your product.
11. Complaints for private individuals
When ordering through the Website, you always have the right to claim your product within three years from the date you received the product. If you wish to make a claim for faults in the product, please contact the Company as soon as possible after the fault was detected. In order for the complaint to be valid, it must always be made within a reasonable time after you have noticed or should have noticed the error. A complaint made within two months of the error being detected is always considered to have been made within a reasonable time.
12. Applicable law and disputes
- If you have any questions regarding complaints, your right of withdrawal or other matters relating to your order, please feel free to contact our customer service.
- If you are a consumer in Sweden, you can also contact the "Allmänna reklamationsnämnden" (ARN) via arn.se or by mail to Box 174, SE-101 23 Stockholm. In the event of a dispute, the Company follows ARN's recommendations. As a consumer, you also have the opportunity to complain via the EU's web-based dispute resolution platform, which you can access via this link.
- Disputes between companies are settled by a general court.
These Terms shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Swedish law.